Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lunch


I'll just grab something fast!


How about an Arby's Ultimate BLT Market Fresh Sandwich. Sounds good, the "Market Fresh" is a nice touch. Let's see, how does *880 calories, *46 grams of fat (10 saturated) and *1740 mg of sodium sound for lunch?


How about Subway's Footlong Marina Meatball Sandwich? It shouldn't be a shock that it's bad, but how bad can it be? Hmmm, how does *1160 calories, *46 grams of fat (18 g saturated, 2 trans) and over *3000 mg of sodium sound? Yummy, even if you cut this one into a 6" your in trouble!


I have been good this week, I'll have a burger at Chili's. I'll take the Chili's Smokehouse Bacon Cheese Burger. I mean I know it's bad, but, I'll get back to the "diet" stuff tomorrow. So that's *1900 calories, *138 grams of fat (47 gr saturated) and 4200 mg of sodium.


Any one of these "lunches" and thousands of others just like them, just once a week, could wreck your efforts to lose weight and be healthy. Learn what you are eating, fix your own meals and stay away from the "cheat meals".

No comments: